The major subject matters you will discover in “ICME-13 Topical Survey” include:
• Discussions of methodological matters within the heritage of arithmetic schooling and of the relation among this box and different scholarly fields.
• The background of the formation and transformation of curricula and textbooks as a mirrored image of tendencies in social-economic, cultural and scientific-technological development.
• The impact of politics, ideology and economics at the improvement of arithmetic schooling, from a old perspective.
• The historical past of the preeminent arithmetic schooling agencies and the paintings of top figures in arithmetic education.
• arithmetic schooling practices and instruments and the education of arithmetic academics, from a ancient perspective.